REGISTER TODAY – SUMMER 2022!
Monday, June 20 - Thursday, June 23, 2022 (Girls Commuter ONLY) SOLD OUT
Sunday, June 26 - Wednesday, June 29, 2022 (Girls Commuter ONLY) SOLD OUT
Friday, July 22 - Monday, July 25, 2022 (Girls Commuter ONLY) SOLD OUT
Under the direction of Head Coach Kim Landrus and her highly qualified Assistant Coaches, Bob Starkell and Phil Ogletree, the 2022 Wolfpack Gymnastics Camp will be the highlight for all those who participate. Kim and her coaches will strive to raise and perfect the level and technique of all campers while providing a fun and exciting atmosphere.
Gymnastics training will consist of approximately five hours of organized, level-specific instruction per day in the beautifully well-equipped Carmichael Gymnastics Training Facility on the campus of NC State University. Come be a part of what will likely be the best training experience to motivate and inspire all who participate!
- Monday, June 20 - Thursday, June 23, 2022 (Girls Commuter ONLY) SOLD OUT
- Sunday, June 26 - Wednesday, June 29, 2022 (Girls Commuter ONLY) SOLD OUT
- Friday, July 22 - Monday, July 25, 2022 (Girls Commuter ONLY) SOLD OUT
$575A non-refundable credit card processing fee will be applied upon checkout
- Facilities: Carmichael Gymnasium
- Address: 2611 Cates Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Building location Map
- Any camper that registers for multiple weeks will get $20.00 off the second week.
- Registration for multiple weeks must occur at the same time for the discount to be applied automatically.
- Family discount for any siblings that register together will receive $20.00 off subsequent siblings.
- Only one discount per camper per session may be applied. Must have all campers in the checkout cart at the same time to receive discount.
Typical Daily Schedule (tentative) is as follows:
10:00 am – Noon: Check in
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Introductions, stretch, and event rotations
Day Two and Day Three:
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Camper Drop Off
9:15 am - 12:00 pm: Stretch and Morning Rotations
12:00 pm – 1:15 pm: Lunch (included in camp cost)
1:15 pm – 4:15 pm: Stretch and Afternoon Rotations
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Camp activity
6:00 pm: Camper Pick Up
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Camper Drop Off
9:15 am - 12:15 pm: Stretch and Morning Rotations
12:15 pm – 1:15 pm: Lunch (included in camp cost)
1:30 pm – 2:45 pm: Stretch and Afternoon Rotations
2:45 pm – 3:45 pm: Open Gym
4:00 pm: End of camp
After you have submitted your registration, you will receive several forms that will need to be completed and mailed in within two weeks of registration. Waivers will not be included as part of the packet but will be sent in a follow-up email.
The Kim Landrus Wolfpack Gymnastics Camp is a commuter camp and campers from beyond drivable distances will need to make lodging arrangements. While we are not affiliated with any hotel, there are several hotels in the area with excellent accommodations. We have received positive feedback in regards to the commuter camp format as it allows more flexibility outside of camp activities. It gives parents responsibility for supervision outside the gym, allows for control over roommates, non-gymnastics activities, transportation, bed times, food selections, etc., as well as the ability to provide a finer choice of accommodations (TV, pool, etc.) at a comparable price to a traditional resident camp.
Nearby Hotels (within 7 miles from the Carmichael Gymnasium)
- Aloft Raleigh 2100 Hillsborough Street Raleigh, NC 27607 (919) 828-9900
- DoubleTree by Hilton 1707 Hillsborough Street Raleigh, NC 27605 (919) 828-0811
- Hilton Garden Inn - Raleigh/Crabtree Valley 3912 Arrow Drive Raleigh, NC 27612 (919) 703-2525
- Hampton Inn & Suites 3920 Arrow Drive Raleigh, NC 27612 (919) 881-7080
- Holiday Inn Raleigh SW 3741 Thistledown Drive Raleigh, NC 27606 (919) 854-0001
- Holiday Inn Raleigh/Cary 5630 Dillard Drive Cary, NC 27518 (919) 851-1220
- Hilton Garden Inn 131 Columbus Avenue Cary, NC 27518 (919) 377-0440
- SpringHill Suites 1128 Ledsome Lane Cary, NC 27511 (919) 977-7244
- The State View Hotel 2451 Alumni Drive Raleigh, NC 27606 (919) 743-0055
- Double Tree Raleigh/Cary 500 Caitboo Avenue Cary, NC 27518 (919) 239-4777
Restaurants/ Visit Raleigh
Things to Do/Visit Raleigh
Monday, June 20 - Thursday, June 23, 2022
Sunday, June 26 - Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Friday, July 22 - Monday, July 25, 2022
All cancellations must be received in writing or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund for cancellations prior to June 1st will be the camp fee received less $200.
Cancellations after June 1st will only receive a refund if due to medical reasons and will require a doctor’s note with signature. In this situation, the refund will be the camp fee received less than $200.00. All cancellations (including documentation) must be received prior to the first day of camp.
Kim Landrus Wolfpack Gymnastics camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, and/or gender). This camp is neither owned, operated, controlled, nor supervised by North Carolina State University but rather is under the sole supervision, control and sponsorship of the camp director, Kim Landrus.”